Parade Insurance Information
Stone Insurance writes some of the largest parades in Mardi Gras. However, we are not limited to the carnival season. We can write parades nationwide big or small.
We also can write weather cancellation policies in the situation where the parade is cancelled because of rain.
Some Special Parade endorsements we can include are the following:
Passenger Hazard Endorsement
- Bodily Injury to Riders in parades as a result of negligent acts of the krewe / organization.
Mobile Equipment Endorsement
- Coverage to all units in the parade from horses, go carts, p/u trucks, truck tractors, floats, marching bands, dance teams, convertibles or anything else usual or customary to a parade.
Point of Origin Endorsement
- Coverage for floats from the time they leave the den or point of origin till the time they return to the den or point of origin.
Policy includes specific liability for Krewe / Club events.
Additional Insured's Include:
- Members of Board of Directors
- Captains for Krewe
- Lessor of Leased Equipment
- Guest Riders
- State and Political Subdivisions issuing permits.